• Kayla
  • Janice
  • Cindy
  • Josie
  • Taylor
  • Brookehttp://tammysbookreviews.blogspot.com/ is dedicated to my book reviews. I am quite new at it. My other passion is reading, so I'd love to share my thoughts with you.
i create treasures

Blog Archive

Monday, June 7, 2010

Pound Puupy

As some of you already know, my daughter Kayla loves to draw.  Well my good friend Stitchy has been encouraging her to draw more often.  Kayla drew a puppy and Stitchy turned it into a digital stamp.  Kayla is so excited.  As am I.  I couldn't wait to use it.  

This is Kayla's drawing.  



This is the stamp Stitchy made from it.  It can be purchased HERE.


This is what I did with it.  I am always losing my scissors.  I went and bought a plain wooden box and decorated it with paper, peel offs, flower embellishments and the pound puppy stamp.  I think it turned out great.  


Challenges I am entering with this project are.....
http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.com/ - favorite and least favorite colors

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh this is adorable.
Christine x

Risa said...

Awwwwwwww.....what a beautifully decorated box! Your image is adorable and I just love the flowers! Thanks for joining us at WFP this week!
hugs
Risa:)

Jen Shults said...

Oh, how cute is this! I love that little puppy! Thanks for joining us at the WFP this week! Hugs! Jen

Jane said...

What a very talented daughter you have! Great image. Good luck at crafty cardmakers challenge XX

Julie said...

Wow is your daughter talented! The puppy is adorable, I would have a hard time not adopting him from the pet store. Great idea to find your scissors!
Julie SBS29

Unknown said...

Wow, this is ace, ive just done this with my daughter lol, we started of with the same image and we both came out with different cards lol, can i have her autograph now then please, well done on both cards they are fab, thanks for playin with us at crafty cardmakers xx

Lisa said...

Love your project! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something!

Shelly Schmidt said...

WWow- this is adorable! Your daughter really has talent- like her mother...! TFS

Kathy said...

Adorable image, congrats to Kayla for being such a talented girl! Super cute little box you make, too.

Tracey said...

Fantastic box Tammy, great work!

Have a great weekend :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

WOW, I had no idea about the story behind this stamp, Kayla should be VERY proud! :D
And your scissor box sentiment really made me smile, I'm always losing my scissors too, and if I just kept permanent hold of them, I'd always know where there are :P