• Kayla
  • Janice
  • Cindy
  • Josie
  • Taylor
  • Brookehttp://tammysbookreviews.blogspot.com/ is dedicated to my book reviews. I am quite new at it. My other passion is reading, so I'd love to share my thoughts with you.
i create treasures

Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Christmas Time

The past few months, you may have noticed that I haven't been doing a lot of crafting.  Just a bit here and there.  Well the past few days with it being hot out, my girls have decided to spend the days in the living room with the air and spend the time crafting.  They wanted me to craft with them.  Since I am rarely in the mood to craft, I agreed but trying to force myself to do it was a lot harder than I thought.  I did manage to paint a few boxes I had gotten a while back.  I did finally (after two days) come up with an idea for one of the boxes.  I am always looking for something to put a gift card in at Christmas time that isn't an actual gift card box.  I don't know about you, but I can always tell when i'm getting a gift card before I even open it just by the box or the fact that there isn't a gift with the card.  So I decided to turn one of the boxes into a gift card box.  I used Silver Bells by Stitchy Stamps and it can be purchased HERE.  Also while you are there, check out all the neat creator sales going on.  


I would like to enter this into the following challenge.........


3 comments:

Kathy said...

Very pretty box, great to get ahead and make some things for the holidays now.

Courtney said...

This is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's. Good Luck!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

Julye said...

You really are getting organised early, thanks for joining us at Penny's.