• Kayla
  • Janice
  • Cindy
  • Josie
  • Taylor
  • Brookehttp://tammysbookreviews.blogspot.com/ is dedicated to my book reviews. I am quite new at it. My other passion is reading, so I'd love to share my thoughts with you.
i create treasures

Blog Archive

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Caramel Apple Anyone???

Hope everyone had a lovely week.  I know I didn't!  I had a sick kid home for 4 days and then find out as she goes back to school that she had strep.  Then Kayla couldn't move leg! So I paid the doctor two visits in two days!

Anyway, today between helping with make up homework and watching my friends little boy (which Kayla did mostly, as she needs the practice for parenting class) I decided I wanted to work on something.  I found in my files, directions to make a caramel apple card.  I thought "oh this is perfect, since I have some Fall cards to make for my swapping groups.  Kayla sat down and made one with me.  




The green paper is only to show the caramel apple shape better.

I'd like to enter mine (top two views) in the following challenges....


3 comments:

josie said...

love these tammy x

Janis Lewis said...

Sweet idea! Thanks for playing in paper with us this week at Paper Playtime! :) Janis

Cindy's Creative Corner said...

Tammy - these are so cute and look fun to make!!