• Kayla
  • Janice
  • Cindy
  • Josie
  • Taylor
  • Brookehttp://tammysbookreviews.blogspot.com/ is dedicated to my book reviews. I am quite new at it. My other passion is reading, so I'd love to share my thoughts with you.
i create treasures

Blog Archive

Thursday, October 7, 2010

New Kids Challenge Blog Coming Soon

Coming soon will be a new kids challenge blog.  You can find it HERE.  The first challenge is scheduled to go live on November 1, 2010.  The challenges will run for a whole month, giving the kids plenty of time to get projects in.  There will be no limit as to what they create, as long as they use the specified theme.  They aren't limited to just cards.  How cool is that.  If you have a child that loves to create, hope on over and become a follower, so you can always get to the site.  

 Please take our badge too.

0 comments: