• Kayla
  • Janice
  • Cindy
  • Josie
  • Taylor
  • Brookehttp://tammysbookreviews.blogspot.com/ is dedicated to my book reviews. I am quite new at it. My other passion is reading, so I'd love to share my thoughts with you.
i create treasures

Blog Archive

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Notebook and Tote


I have begun to think of  handmade birthday presents, Christmas gifts and just plain everyday gifts too.  I am having fun altering things right  now, so here is my first gift set.  It's a small purse size notebook and a matching tote.  I made the notebook very simple since it is for a purse.  In the tote i put a set of pink candle holders, a set of pink votive candles and 2 extra candles.  I also put the notebook in there after the picture was taken.  All in all I really enjoyed making this and decided to give it to a friend of mine.  After all everyone deserves presents for no reason every now and then! 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.....

9 comments:

josie said...

very nice tammy x

stitchy said...

Tam this is I have to admit one of the best sets I have seen...those bears are adorable and the pink is PERFECT...good luck in your challenges :)

stitch xoxox

Liz said...

Brilliant great gifts Tammy

Liz xx

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful gift! I love the tote and purse notebook. Awesome idea. TFS

Paula said...

Wow what a fabulous gift you have made. Thanks for taking part in the ABC Christmas Challenge.

Paula GD. xx

JLJ Designs said...

Tammy this is beautiful! I love the pink sparkles and the pink edge to the bears.

Jennifer

Helen said...

Awww...a lovely gift!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

Cute gift! love polar bears, Thanks for joining in the fun with us at the ABC Christmas Challenge! Samantha :0)

Kathy said...

Such a sweet little set, bet your friend loved it.