• Kayla
  • Janice
  • Cindy
  • Josie
  • Taylor
  • Brookehttp://tammysbookreviews.blogspot.com/ is dedicated to my book reviews. I am quite new at it. My other passion is reading, so I'd love to share my thoughts with you.
i create treasures

Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Notebook for a challenge

Stitchy made a new tulip stamp.  Well seeing as how I love tulips, I had to play with it.  
You can get this stamp and a bunch more over at http://stitchybearstamps.com/shop/ from a bunch of great creators and right now on sale too!  Thanks for the stamp Stitchy!  I made the background paper myself.  The  digi is colored in with color pencil and oms,  I added a glitter frame.  I also used peel offs. 

This challenge also qualifies for the following challenges......
http://stampsruschallenge.blogspot.com/- anything other than a card

14 comments:

Cec said...

This is fabulous and how wonderful that you made the paper yourself. Thanks for sharing it with us at Daisy Doodles.
Hygs!
Cec

Ann Whitfield said...

Fabulous card Tammy - thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's.
Ann x

Beryl said...

A beautiful note book.
Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's.
Beryl xx

Joanne Gilch said...

Tammy, great card. Thank you for playing at Daisy Doodles this challenge. So nice to see you over there! Please come back May 24th for the next challenge...Anything Goes. Hugs, Joanne

stitchy said...

TamT, wow you done a great job on those papers, I guess your right, the others were a bit busy, but I still like them lmao...Great card hun, glad you liked the stamp...good luck!!!

stitch xoxox

Cheryl said...

Great job creating the BG paper. I love the tulips. Thank you for joining us at the Meljen's Design challenge.

pinky said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for sharing at WhoopsiDaisy this month.
Pinky

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow this is beautiful love that bp and the image is gorgeous thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's
Hugs
Lorraine x

gina g said...

Fabulous creation thanks for sharing. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

Nicole said...

Such a sweet card! Glad you joined Meljen's, be sure to see the new challenge posted today! Hope to see you again! Nicole

Rhonda said...

Pretty! I love the background paper. Well done. Thanks so much for playing with us at Daisy Doodles.

Lindsay Weirich said...

very pretty!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your pretty coloring- cute image and love the BG paper you made!

Patty Gorka said...

Your notebooks are fantastic! Love your background paper, super coloring!

Thanks for playing along with our Stamps R Us blog challenge this month!